Monday, September 30, 2013

2 MORE WEEKS and a NEW gym

It's been a busy  two weeks.

I changed gyms, now I'm a Crunch Fitness member, as it is on the way home rather than all the way across Escondido. The equipment is different, so I'm trying to adjust, the biggest change is the ellipticals, none of them is the same as the ones I was using at CHUZE. Now I'm trying to adjust, in the end it doesn't really matter as long as I do my 15 minutes and break a good sweat.

There's some new equipment at Crunch, but I do kind of like that I have actual free barbell benches now. I bench pressed 205 yesterday, and I know it was really 205; it was all me. I probably could have done 225, but I didn't have a spotter. It was a Sunday morning after all.

I'm now trying out Creatine. My legs are just now feeling normal after my creatine induced 720# power sled set on Thursday!!! Yes, 720#...I worked up sets from 180#, adding 90# until I couldn't do at least 8. I did FIVE at 720#...

Also, Crunch actually has a scale in the locker room...a medical scale so know it's accurate...last Sunday 238 1/2 pounds...wow...I know I've lost a few pounds around the middle, but I've also been putting on weight, it will be interesting to see what my weight does as I continue to lose fat...if it's a 1:1 conversion, I'll be going as Logan to comic Con one day....'You talkin' to me Bub?"

I'll be posting the pages of my book later, no time to copy all the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment