Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 2 & 3

Day 2 

Yesterday,  I took Sean to the gym for the first time. Ian was going to come with me today, but they got to go to a friends instead.

We did bikes for cardio, 15 minutes, I rode 3.2 miles in the training mode, topping out at a 142 pulse.

We went over and worked some abs, pull-ups and dips, to begin helping him with his Parkour aspirations, then we did some lat pulldowns, some curls and I finally finished with some incline bench. I was amazed that I was able to push up to 245 for a set of 6.

Day 3 

I'm already feeling the tiredness of working out, but I know I need to push through this.

Today, I decided to work my back, I started out on the rowing machine, this was probably a mistake for muscle building in my back, but was likely a great way to burn the fat out of my muscles.

I only did 10 minutes of rowing since my knee was popping for most of the time, I did however over 1.2km rowing, and maintained a pretty decent clip.

I then went and worked my back weight wise. I did some rowing; then some dumbbell rows, dumbbell extensions, and finally some lat pulldowns. It was short, but pretty decent. There were LOTS of really ripped people at the gym today, and that was a little frustrating, but I then decided to use it as inspiration instead.


Continuing:

As I continue this Quest for 18 Con,  I will be utilizing a more regimented routine. I'm picking up some composition journals at the store this weekend.

One thing you won't see me doing it starving myself, I'll be utilizing new and larger muscles to burn fat, therefore I will be eating healthy, but heartily. Muscle burns calories, lots of calories, thus I will need those calories, and proteins to build more muscle.

I will add sidebars for my current max lifts, my routines, and much more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment