Friday, October 11, 2013

LEVEL UP! New Stats

Well after 10 weeks of working out, I think it's time to update my stats.

My self-diagnosed stats from 7/23/13 (Strength 12, Dexterity 12, Constitution 7).

My new Stats:
Strength 13/50 
     I'm benching 225# real bench. I can do 3 actual pull-ups now without an assist. My leg Strength is

Dexterity 12/50 
     I'm going to say my Dex hasn't improved too much, yet. A little bit, but not a massive amount.

Constitution 10/01
     This is where I've really improved over the last 10 weeks. I would put myself at low average for endurance. I don't get majorly winded anymore, I have to really push myself on the elliptical to get my heart rate up to 80%.

I will continue to push myself weekly. Loving working out again. I have actually started cardio days on my off-lift days. So Thursdays and Fridays, (and Saturdays we can't make Kung Fu), I will be rocking some extra cardio. Today I actually hit the treadmill...way harder than the elliptical, I did nearly a mile before my ankle demanded I switch to something lower impact.

My current supplements are Met-RX protein powder (from Trader Joe's) and Con-CRET creatine. (From CostCo)

If you are a nutritional supplement provider and wish to sponsor me, email me at epicrpgblog@gmail.com
I refuse to use or support an supplements with Aspartame.



No comments:

Post a Comment